[MOBY-dev] Problem with dashboard to list services

Pierre-Yves Chibon py at pingoured.fr
Wed Sep 10 12:49:19 UTC 2008

Dominique Jeannin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a problem with dashboard. We unregistered and re-registred our
> services (with some changes), but after reloading the service list we
> don't see these services in the list and our authority is missing.
> We tried to delete manually our cache and to restart the dashboard
> several time. We tried to reload or update every thing without changes
> (which obviously make sense).
>
> Does it link in any way to experimental "big bang" this morning in Geneve ?
> Any other ideas ?
More informations on the problem:

While doing an "Update" on all (Services, datatypes...) we have the
following error:

===ERROR===
Fault details:
[stackTrace: null]
[hostname: null]
Fault string: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte
UTF-8 sequence.
Fault code:
Fault actor:  null
When calling:
	http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/mobycentral/MOBY-Central.pl

While on the other when doing a "Reload" all, we do not have any error
but we still can't see our services nor authority.

Regards,

Pierre