[MOBY-dev] Problem with dashboard to list services

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Sep 10 12:47:29 UTC 2008

Hi Dominique,

i do find it in the dashboard on the test central and via a simple moby
java test.

I had the same issue some days ago that changes (like service
(de)registration) could not be shown in dashboard, whatever i did to
it... My solution was then to use someonelse moby checkout and this
dashboard :(

Hope someone knows about that and knows a general solution
Andreas

Dominique Jeannin wrote:
> Dominique Jeannin a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have a problem with dashboard. We unregistered and re-registred
>> our services (with some changes), but after reloading the service
>> list we don't see these services in the list and our authority is
>> missing.
>> We tried to delete manually our cache and to restart the dashboard
>> several time. We tried to reload or update every thing without
>> changes (which obviously make sense).
>>
>> Does it link in any way to experimental "big bang" this morning in
>> Geneve ?
>> Any other ideas ?
>>
> Does anyone see our services named Solstis_getDatasetDescFromKeyword
> on avilin05.avignon.inra.fr ?
> From all our tests we cannot...
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
>
> Dominique

  Dipl. Bioinf. Andreas Groscurth
  Bioinformatics Software Developer
  Plant Computational Biology group
  Max-Planck Institute for plant breeding research
  Carl-von-Linne Weg 10
  50829 Cologne
  Germany
  +49(0) 221 5062449