[MOBY-dev] integration of datatypes with multiparental relations in the datatype ontology

Julien Wollbrett julien.wollbrett at cirad.fr
Tue Nov 25 16:12:49 UTC 2008

I made a plugin to automatically integrate an OWL ontology into the
datatype ontology.
It's a plugin for protégé in which we need to specify both endpoint and
namespace of the specified central registry.
This plugin run with a "simple" ontology (i.e. ontology with no
multiparental relations).
The problem is that I can't create a datatype with multiparental relation.
A lot of biological ontologies have multiparental relations. How can I
integrate these ontologies into the datatype ontology of a specified
central registry?
Did you planned to integrate multiparental relations in biomoby?
Thank you for your help

Julien Wollbrett