[MOBY-dev] Dashboard as Webstart

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Nov 19 15:37:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,

as you might know I have created a Java Webstart version of the
Dashboard which is available already on Biomoby.org.

I have now added some ant tasks in the dashboardBuild.xml file to enable
the creation of the Dashboard Webstart for everyone and checked it into
the cvs.

You can now create your own Dashboard Webstart by typing 'ant
dashboard-webstart'.

You will be guided through this creation process and you also can find
the documentation in docs/DashboardWebstart.html.

For any bugs, errors or comments (I'm not sure if the ant code is way
too complex) feel free to post here.

Cheers
Andreas