[MOBY-dev] problem registering with dashboard

Judith Flo jflo at imim.es
Thu May 22 16:12:55 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm getting this error when i try to register something using an xml file

===ERROR===

Fault details:

[stackTrace: null]

[hostname: null]

Fault string: Failed to locate method (registerDataType) in class
(MOBY::Central) at /opt/coolstack/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm
line 2586, <IN> line 54.

Fault code:   {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client

Fault actor:  null

When calling:

    http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl

It happens always, I just can register new Data Types when I fill all
boxes in the registration view...(I don't have any problems registering
new services or namespaces)
The xml files that I'm using are the ones that i got when I use the
"show raw XML" button, so I assume that they are correct...

Any help will be appreciatted.