[MOBY-dev] Important note for MOBY-Async developers

Pieter Neerincx pieter.neerincx at gmail.com
Wed May 21 21:40:56 UTC 2008

Hi Eddie & José,

On 21 May 2008, at 18:11, Jose Manuel rodriguez wrote:

> Hi Eddie,
>

> It is strange. I have just make a checkout and the pdf looks
> good...I don't know.
> We are checking now if the CVS has problems adding Binary Files.
> We know that Binary files need to be added to CVS in a special way:
> "cvs add -kb 'binary filename'"
>
> But how I said I can read the pdf document perfectly.

Check, me too. So I don't think it's a problem with the way the
document was checked in... Could it be a problem specific to a certain
PDF viewer. There are many different versions of the PDF "standard" by
now :(. Maybe Eddie's PDF viewer has a problem with this specific
version. (I tried the official Adobe Acrobat Reader as well as Preview
both on Mac OS X)

Cheers,

Pi