[MOBY-dev] the use-case for xml:lang

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Thu May 15 18:32:51 UTC 2008

Some services are registered in other languages for their free-text
descriptions for example.  In some places (I can't remember where
exactly at the moment), the registry assumes that the description is
English and uses the xml:lang tag to say so when returning XML.  It's
probably a good idea to have the xml:lang in the returned info, but it
should maintain the xml:lang tag used to register the service.