[MOBY-dev] Calling Moby from R / SSOAP

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Sat May 10 22:39:06 UTC 2008

Hi Jason,

There is no canonical object format (e.g. DOM) for Moby, but the XML
format is.  You might want to check out how I did it in Java to give you
an idea of the doxen or so envelope, job, container and primitive
objects you need to create:

 The |org.biomoby.shared.data| package "In Anger": creating data
instances
<http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/DataPackageInAnger.html>