[MOBY-dev] Caching revisited

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Fri Mar 28 21:07:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just can't get caching to work properly with jMoby! it has cost me
so many hours and I still can't figure it out. I want to cache as
much as possible in the background on first start, then on second
start everything should be as fast as possible. I am able to cache
the registry (thanks to previous discussion here and Pauls
assistance), but even so I I still get the annoying Fetching data
type ontology from http://moby.ucalgary.ca/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects
when I invoke a service. What am I doing wrong? I have attached a
Java snippet with a main() that demonstrates this.

It seems it is the invokeService() that always downloads the data
type ontology. Am I calling this wrong or is it a bug?

Thanks,

    .../Ola