[MOBY-dev] jMoby 1.0.0 finalized & request from Eclipse user

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Mar 14 13:08:53 UTC 2008

Hi Martin,

so do i understand that correctly - jmoby requires the log4j.properties
and the templates folder in the build/classes folder.

When you hit refresh in eclipse on your project - eclipse deletes this
folder and this file ?

mhm - I do have these files/folders but eclipse keeps them neverthless
how hard i hit refresh.

best
andreas