[MOBY-dev] jMoby 1.0.0 finalized & request from Eclipse user

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:04:56 UTC 2008

Thanks for the .classpath.template.

I still have an Eclipse question (I am not sure, however, if my formulating
it is correct, so perhaps I am not looking only for an answer but also for a
better question :-)):

There are other files, configuration files, that are needed in
build/classes. For jMoby, it is logging configuration file
log4j.propertiesand a directory 'templates' (uses for MoSeS). All
these files are copied
there by 'ant config'. Is it a way that they can be either copied there by
Eclipse (perhaps by mentioning them in the .classpath), or, at least, not to
be removed by Eclipse when I press F5 (refresh) in Eclipse? Eclipse seems to
be very rude to all files in build/classes that it was not put there by her
(is the Eclipse female gender in English :-)).

email: martin.senger at gmail.com
m.senger at cgiar.org