[MOBY-dev] jMoby 1.0.0 finalized & request from Eclipse user

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:37:53 UTC 2008

> before I check it in - I added .classpath.template in the basedir of the
> project and edit the initeclipse task so that the .classpath.template
> file is copied into .classpath file.

No, don't do it please. Just leave the copying to the users. The same as
they do with other templates (except the .cvsignore.template - but hat is
less important template). The users will have quite often a different
.classpath because they may be testing new things in Eclipse and they even
do not know that the .classpath is changing. No, I definitely would keep the
initeclipse task untouched.

But please go ahead and commit the .classpath.template.

email: martin.senger at gmail.com
m.senger at cgiar.org