[MOBY-dev] jMoby 1.0.0 finalized & request from Eclipse user

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Mar 14 10:00:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

before I check it in - I added .classpath.template in the basedir of the
project and edit the initeclipse task so that the .classpath.template
file is copied into .classpath file.

The only thing which could me problematic is that I have to use
overwrite="true" so that i will overwrite the existing one which eclipse
automatically generates. If someone later calls this task again and
might have changed the .classpath it will again be overwritten.

Other solution is to tell the user to first delete the .classpath
generated by Eclipse.

Suggestions?

Andreas

PS: Will update also the docs today