[MOBY-dev] WG: [Fwd: Problem with xercexImpl-2.6.2.jar]

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:26:37 UTC 2008

> Which brings up another issue.  Why is the build file making the MoSeS
> classes when my unit tests have nothing to do with MoSeS?

Your junit test not, but mine yes. If you run 'ant test-junit' then *all*
junit tests are run, including those that are testing MoSeS. The
'test-junit' task is an umbrella covering two separate groups of junit
tests: tasks 'do-junit' and 'do-junit-2'. The former are your tests, the
latter mine. So if you prefer to run only your tests, call 'ant do-junit'.

email: martin.senger at gmail.com
m.senger at cgiar.org