[MOBY-dev] WG: [Fwd: Problem with xercexImpl-2.6.2.jar]

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 13 22:46:43 UTC 2008

Hi Martin,

This may be related: when I do an ant celan, then try to run some of my
JUnit tests...

moses-clean:
   [delete] Deleting directory
/export/home/gordonp/projects/moby-live/Java/build/others/datatypes
   [delete] Deleting directory
/export/home/gordonp/projects/moby-live/Java/build/others/skeletons

clean-services:

moses-init:
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/export/home/gordonp/projects/moby-live/Java/build/others/datatypes
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/export/home/gordonp/projects/moby-live/Java/build/others/skeletons

generate-datatypes:
[Data Types] Generating data types into
'/export/home/gordonp/projects/moby-live/Java/generated/datatypes'...
[Data Types] Reading data type definitions...
[Data Types] ===ERROR===
[Data Types] org/apache/xerces/util/XMLChar
[Data Types] ===========

Which brings up another issue.  Why is the build file making the MoSeS
classes when my unit tests have nothing to do with MoSeS?  Have some new
superfluous dependencies been added?

Cheers,

Paul