[MOBY-dev] WG: [Fwd: Problem with xercexImpl-2.6.2.jar]

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:46:09 UTC 2008

Hi jMobyers,

I have committed a change in jMoby dependency file that excludes xerces from
all included 3rd-party libraries (especially from jena, commons-dbcp and
jaxen). I have tested it a bit but please make your own tests (those of you
whose parts rely on these components) and let us know if I broke something.
I hope it should be okay - actually quite opposite: with having the old
xerces parser there, the newer XML parser in Java would not be used and some
features would be missing.

Thanks to Hao Chen for making this change.

email: martin.senger at gmail.com
m.senger at cgiar.org