[MOBY-dev] Deploying on a remote machine in dashboard

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Mar 11 07:46:27 UTC 2008

Hi Martin,

it would be great if you can fix it.

E.g. on my local machine tomcat can be found under
/local/groscurt/tomcat/. This value is also set as CATALINA_HOME in my
.bashrc. But if I want to deploy on our test production server, on which
the Tomcat can be found under /opt/tomcat, of course I enter /opt/tomcat
in the 'Tomcat home directory". Deploying it will result with the
current code that it tries to deploy to /local/groscurt/tomcat which
failes of course on the test production server.

so for me this is something to be fixed.

Thanks
Andreas