[MOBY-dev] General deployment question

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Mar 11 07:43:02 UTC 2008

Hi Martin,

this i dont get. The implementing class is compiled into other/samples.
In dashboard you have to enter the full package name (at least in the
'Implemented by class' field) - so this should give all information ?!

or what do i miss here ?

and also - can you (or anyone) shortly explain what the 'Pattern for
implementation class names' is ? i never use it and everything works,
but still wondering what it is for.

Best
andreas