[MOBY-dev] Deploying on a remote machine in dashboard

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Mar 10 12:56:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

is it deliberately that while deploying via dashboard (started from
eclipse) on a remote machine - dashboard does not take the value of the
'Tomcat home directory' the user specified, but the CATALINA_HOME
variable of the user ?

We had the problem that whatever value we specified in this field it
always used the value of the system variable - which is probably (and in
our case definitely *g) different on the remote machine.

As always - local problems or a general one ;-)

Best
andreas