[MOBY-dev] jmoby using cached datatypes etc

groscurt groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Jun 25 11:28:55 UTC 2008

this is an example code:

Central central = new CentralDigestCachedImpl(
"/home/pcb/groscurt/moby-live/Java/myCache" );
MobyService mobyService = new MobyService();
mobyService.setAuthority( "arabidopsis.org" );
mobyService.setName( "Locus2Publications" );
mobyService.setCategory( "" );
mobyService = central.findService( mobyService )[0];

MobyRequest mobyRequest = new MobyRequest( central );
mobyRequest.setService( mobyService );
mobyRequest.setInput( new MobyDataObject("AGI_LocusCode", "at4g30110") );

running this starts to download the ontologies from biomoby.org. I guess the
handling of the MobyRequest stuff is the problem here - but how to solve
that ?

Best and thanks
andreas