[MOBY-dev] jmoby using cached datatypes etc

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Jun 25 09:41:56 UTC 2008

thx martin,

but if i understand it correctly the CentralDigestCachedImpl does access
a default moby registry and then caches it locally. What I'm interessted
in is not to access any registry at all for getting the ontologies.
My sitatuation is that i query the moby central to find some services
based on e.g. their input and output parameters. So I use
MobyNames.getMobyNamespace("gi"); for example. This will download the
ontgologies from biomoby.org.

So did i understand this wrong ? all classes will download the
ontologies once and then some caches them ? this would mean that at
start it will always download the ontologies ?

thx
andreas