[MOBY-dev] data by reference - a request for comments

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Wed Jul 2 22:15:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

No I think that the service (tool?) should look into the header first
and if there are some references, ignore corresponding element from the
body. As I said this is only an idea. This way we do not change the
message itself and do can implement it on the base of existing wsrf code...

As of the wsrf response for
//"mobyws:result_queryId00/image/jpeg/content"// the service will return
the standard MOBY message but only with elements found in the path
(MOBY/mobyContent/mobyData/Simple/SimpleAnnotatedJPEGImage/String

Best regards,

Dmitry