[MOBY-dev] getting RDF resources in the compressed format

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:57:19 UTC 2008

Eddie, Paul, Mark et al,

Because of the new implementation of the registry cache (written by Eddie)
that uses RDF, the RDF resources will be more used (also from the
Dashboard). To get them fast is, therefore, a priority.

I remember that when the new method (to get URLs of the registry resources)
was added to the BioMoby API we had discussed how to deliver these resources
in a compressed format, as well. Has anybody remember how it was proposed to
work? Because we definitely need to compress it now.

Thanks,

  email: martin.senger at gmail.com
             m.senger at cgiar.org