[MOBY-dev] Binary data streaming

Sergio Ramirez Ramirez serr at ac.uma.es
Tue Aug 12 09:49:17 UTC 2008

Hello Martin,

Until I know the libraries are able to handle XInclude in both ways, if
I want they understand the XInclude information and complete the xml
with the contents of the reference; but this option can be desactivated
and the reference handled by hand.

--
Sergio Ramírez Ramírez
Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática (INB)

"Short-term decisions tend to fail in the long-term."
            Frank Herbert, God Emperor of Dune