[MOBY-dev] findService question

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Wed Oct 31 14:36:48 UTC 2007

Hello!

I have another question about the findService...
In the documentation we have:

  <inputObjects>
    <Input>
         <!-- one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Input>
  </inputObjects>
  <outputObjects>
    <Output>
         <!-- one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Output>
  </outputObjects>

The scheme for the operation says:

<xs:element name="outputObjects" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
  <xs:complexType>
     <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="Output" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">

... The same for input...

It is not against the err... specification, but in this case there could
be only one "Input" per "InputObjects".
I just need to clarify it - or the schema is wrong or we have a useless
wrapper around "Input" ("inputObjects") in message.

Dmitry