[MOBY-dev] findService question

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:02:55 UTC 2007

 Hi Dmitry,

In the findService call, there are sections called Input/Output and you are
correct in that there are exactly one of each of these. However, in there
can be multiple Simples/Collections declarations in these blocks. That is
what I meant when I said services can have >= 1 input/output.

> As far as I understand, in the service every
> simple/collection is mapped to mobyData.
If you mean contained in the mobyData section, then yes.

> Thank you very much,

Glad to help!

Eddie