[MOBY-dev] findService question

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:42:44 UTC 2007

Hi Dmitry,

I don't really understand your question, but I will take my best shot at
addressing it!

> Especially I am interested in Input/Output format. I have
> ones from xml schema, but the question is - is the format the
> same as for "Moby Content"?
Not sure what you are asking here ...

> I mean that in Moby Content we can have multiple Moby Data with
> a Simple/Collection<Simple>.
> According the scheme there could be List<Collection> and
> List<Simple>, so should I understand it as:
> Any collection specified will be encapsulated in "Moby Data"
> (one Moby Data - one Collection).
Any collection specified in the find Service response will be contained in
the Moby Data block of the moby xml message. There would only be one
collection in the Moby Data section for each specified collection in the
find Service response.

The same can be said for simples. Every simple specified in the find Service
response will be contained in the Moby Data section of the moby xml. Again,
there would only be one simple in the Moby Data section for each specified
simple in the find Service response.

Moby services can have many inputs/outputs. Each input/output can be either
a simple or collection. All of the inputs/outputs are put into the Moby Data
section.

> If I have a List of Simple elements they supposed to be
> wrapped with Collection inside Moby Data.
> If I have only one Simple in a list - there is a Moby Data
> with a Simple.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Dmitry,

Hope this answers your question ...