[MOBY-dev] findService question

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Tue Oct 30 10:05:26 UTC 2007

First big thanx to all for your help,

I have another question.
The only way I found to get a complete description of a service is using
"findService" operation.
I have a problem with its format.

Especially I am interested in Input/Output format. I have ones from xml
schema, but the question is - is the format the same as for "mobyContent"?
I mean that in mobyContent we can have multiple mobyData with a
Simple/Collection<Simple>.
According the scheme there could be List<Collection> and List<Simple>,
so should I understand it as:
Any collection specified will be encapsulated in "mobyData" (one
mobyData - one Collection).
If I have a List of Simple elements they supposed to be wrapped with
Collection inside mobyData.
If I have only one Simple in a list - there is a mobyData with a Simple.

Sincerely,

Dmitry,

P.S. or maybe there is better way to find a service description?