[MOBY-dev] RegistryCache

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Fri Oct 26 12:18:08 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

In jMoby, the CentralDigestCachedImpl deals with caching of
namespaces, services, servicetypes, and datatypes.

How come this also is required when setting up input for a service:
Fetching data type ontology from http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/
Objects
and
Fetching namespace ontology from http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/
Namespaces

What extra is then downloaded that is not cached in the Central? I
would be very happy for some explanation about why this is the case,
what the org.biomoby.registry.meta.RegistryCache is and how I can use
it to cache these ontologies (as pointed to in earlier mails on moby-
dev).

Cheers,

    .../Ola