[MOBY-dev] Unable to get some cache properties in jMoby

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Fri Oct 26 11:57:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have problems getting the cache-size and cache-count values from
any of the CACHE_PART_ properties, for example,
castWorker.getCacheInfo(CACHE_PART_NAMESPACES) returns the following:

   Obj: cache-reg-url val: http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/
MOBY05/mobycentral.pl
   Obj: cache-loc val: /tmp/mobycache4/
http58.47.47mobycentral46icapture46ubc46ca47cgi45bin47MOBY0547mobycentra
l46pl/namespaces
   Obj: cache-name val: Cache for Namespaces
   Obj: cache-size val: null
   Obj: cache-count val: null

...and the same for the other CACHE_PART_xx. My cache is really
filled and I can use it, but the properties are still null. Any ideas
how this can be?

Cheers,

    .../Ola