[MOBY-dev] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError launched whenMobyException raised

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:23:16 UTC 2007

> Sorry, for this newbie mistake

C'mon... you are definitely not a newbie, and I do not think that you made
any mistake. Does it mean that  your services are now working?  If so I am
glad and I hope that I have not caused you too much of disturbance.

but I'm very used to my own build.xml's
> which check for these things and recompile if necessary before packing

I do not know about such build.xml :-) Such  build.xml would need to check
all the internal Java classes dependencies to find that a class whose source
code has not been changed should be recompiled because  a source code of a
class used by that class was changed. I am not aware of such feature in Ant
- but if it exists I would be glad to add it there. Please tell us.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com