[MOBY-dev] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError launched whenMobyException raised

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Mon May 28 13:11:08 UTC 2007

Thanks Martin, you were right.

Sorry, for this newbie mistake, but I'm very used to my own build.xml's
which check for these things and recompile if necessary before packing.

Thanks for your help,

Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55