[MOBY-dev] planned changes in how to build jMoby

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Mon May 21 10:13:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have no previous experience in Maven but I think this could be a good
moment to start.

In my case there is no problem in externalizing ANT from jMoby. In my
case, ANT is installed in my systems as a common tool for my own projects.

My vote is positive.

Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55