[MOBY-dev] Conceptual doubt about datatypes representationinresquests/responses

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri May 18 14:57:04 UTC 2007

On Fri, 18 May 2007 06:34:23 -0700, Iván Párraga García
<ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es> wrote:

> I prefer your approach Martin, although I saw some examples that made me
> think that the behavior stated by Paul was the expected one.

I feel like we have had this discussion before, but I can't find any
reference to it in the mailing list archives...

My parser (CommonSubs.pm) assumes that all declared has/has-a components
exist in the XML, and we explicitly state that this is the case in the 1.0
manuscript as one of the advantges that Moby has over RDF; however, the
API docs don't clearly say one way or the other...

So... At a minimum it needs more discussion...