[MOBY-dev] JMoby bug or lack of knowledge

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:52:29 UTC 2007

> Have you generated the datatypes first? Anytime you see the ignoring
> unknown
> element ... that means it cant find the datatype definition.

One cannot beat Eddie on the speed, he is too fast :-) Let me just say that
what he said was exactly what I wanted to say...

I can just add that you can generate data types either from the
command-line, or from Dashboard. And it is a one-time job, you do not need
to repeat it again and again (unless you register a new data type).

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com