[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: Problems using serviceInputParser method when the mobyservice receives multiple Simple inputs

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Fri Mar 23 22:37:22 UTC 2007

Please refer to:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml-names/#defaulting

Essentially, unprefixed attributes inherit the namespace of the element
they are in, not the default namespace.  So it boils down to one of
Jose's original question I think:

"Other question I have is we are obligate to add namespaces within MOBY
xml's or not."

I know that currently the service providers are giving a mixed bag,
that's why I check both.  I don't remember anything from the MOBY spec
about requiring a DNASequence tag, for example to be in the MOBY
namespace (perhaps because previously we didn't have a super tight
schema to describe valid MOBY objects!).