[MOBY-dev] Who is "jmrc"?

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Mar 8 17:08:31 UTC 2007

Nix that - I got it from the /etc/passwd file.  It's Jose :-)

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:51:57 -0800, Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> Just going through the commits log to get the authorship list for the
> MOBY
> 1.0 manuscript, but I can't figure out who "jmrc" is?
>
> Anyone know?
>
> Mark

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor, Dept. Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI Bioinformatics
iCAPTURE Centre, St. Paul's Hospital

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by
unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.