[MOBY-dev] ServiceProvider URL and Logo

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jul 30 14:49:03 UTC 2007

I am personally in favour of the serviceNotes option, since this gives
you the flexibility to
put any HTML you like (e.g. the SeqHound services display the citation
to use). Of course, you
could have both the free-form HTML and the logo protocol, but maybe
client software would be less
likely to show the former if the latter is a requirement...