[MOBY-dev] can you help? need to cite

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Jul 27 22:36:53 UTC 2007

I'm not aware of anything wrong with M.C.   it's been working for me all
day...???

I just checked the encyclopaedia and the services you are asking for are
not registered (in fact, there are *no* services registered to
mips.gsf.de!!)

???  perhaps the agent couldn't access your RDF ???

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:34:13 -0700, Dirk Haase <haase_dirk at web.de> wrote:

> Hi Ann,
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I'm being a bit lazy by asking for your help rather than doing a lit
>> search - my apologies!
>>
>> I'm writing an article which mentions BioMoby, and I would like to
>> cite some publications that discuss applications that use BioMoby. I
>> of course thought immediately of the Taverna software, and I found
>> some citations for Taverna, but I wonder if you could point me to
>> articles describing service aggregators or other applications utlizing
>> BioMoby. (If these are not yet published in a traditional journals,
>> that is fine...URLs will probably work just as well!)
>
> Just because you asked specifically for aggregators, I'd like to point
> you to the applications linked on
> http://bioinfo.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/araws/searchtools/searchtoolsoverview
>
> which unfortunately did not work when I tried a minute ago :-|
>
> Mark, is there a problem with MOBY Central? It seems the aggregators
> don't find any service.
>
> Best,
> dirk

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor, Dept. Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI Bioinformatics
iCAPTURE Centre, St. Paul's Hospital
Tel:  604 682 2344 x62129
Fax:  604 806 9274

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by
unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.