[MOBY-dev] can you help? need to cite

Dirk Haase haase_dirk at web.de
Fri Jul 27 19:34:13 UTC 2007

Hi Ann,

> Dear all,
>
> I'm being a bit lazy by asking for your help rather than doing a lit
> search - my apologies!
>
> I'm writing an article which mentions BioMoby, and I would like to
> cite some publications that discuss applications that use BioMoby. I
> of course thought immediately of the Taverna software, and I found
> some citations for Taverna, but I wonder if you could point me to
> articles describing service aggregators or other applications utlizing
> BioMoby. (If these are not yet published in a traditional journals,
> that is fine...URLs will probably work just as well!)

Just because you asked specifically for aggregators, I'd like to point
you to the applications linked on
http://bioinfo.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/araws/searchtools/searchtoolsoverview

which unfortunately did not work when I tried a minute ago :-|

Mark, is there a problem with MOBY Central? It seems the aggregators
don't find any service.

Best,
dirk