[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY Asynchronous Service Call Proposal v2.3

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:38:26 UTC 2006

Paul,

> Yeah, I'd looked at the LSAE events, but was surprised to see that there
> wasn't anything about refresh rates in it.

And why should it? If you need a special event that can deliver an
information about a refresh rate, you can extend an existing event.

An oversight on the OMG group's part I think...

No oversight here, just this was not the primary purpose (and I should know
because what you call an "OMG group" was actually me :-)).

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com