[MOBY-dev] [moby] Example of a response message with SOAP envelope

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 14:06:20 UTC 2006

Right,

Thats why BioMOBY is so interesting I suppose. But some services will
always accept one, and only one, moby object. For example the first
service I created consumes a ScientificName, that is a string. I dont
think I can understand any other object as input for this service.
Then BioMOBY acts as a simple web service, right?