[MOBY-dev] post-memory-upgrade check

Dirk Haase d.haase at gsf.de
Tue Sep 19 08:13:30 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 05:19, markw at illuminae.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> MOBY Central (in Vancouver) is now working on its memory upgrade.
> Please let me know ASAP if you experience anything yucky!

Taverma is not able to load the Biomoby scavenger. It fails with the
following error:

Failed: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects
[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@1f99e90
ERROR                                      2006-09-19 10:08:04,838 (org.embl.ebi.escience.scuflui.workbench.ScavengerTree:341) - org.embl.ebi.escience.scuflui.workbench.ScavengerCreationException: Could not retrieve and or process RDF document for BioMoby Objects

Best,
dirk