[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:48:38 UTC 2006

> I can confirm that I got a deregistration email

This is one of the agent problems - I have discussed it yesterday with
Eddie. If I call an agent to come, it should come at once and my call should
wait until the agent finishes his journey and my call should get back a
message about it. The email is something that can be used also, but
primarily I would expect synchronous behaviour first. Eddie seems to agree
with that - and the only reason why it does not work yet like this is that
he is investigating some behaviour of the perl 'sytem()' call... (AFAIK).

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com