[MOBY-dev] Perl API and BioMOBY Central WSDL: BioMOBY with new "stable" SOAP::Lite broken...

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Jan 30 16:03:02 UTC 2006

Sounds to me like SOAP::Lite is not using namespaces correctly... they're
supposed to determine the meaning of the namespace from the document,
rather than imposing it on the document.

If that interpretation of the problem were true, then the fix should be in
S::L, not Moby::Central...  Am I mis-interpreting your bug report?

I read your post on the SOAP::Lite group - Eddie and I have noticed that
error before (though it was in the context of service-instance response
errors, not registry errors.  I can't recall how we fixed it... it was in
mid-october sometime (we were not having the conversation on-list,
however...)

Eddie, can you go back in time and see what we did to solve the anyURI
problem?