[MOBY-dev] Versioning of LSID's and brief registry outagesduring transition

José María Fernández jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Fri Jan 27 11:29:05 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,
	AFAICR Z is the 'separator' for the timezone. MOBY services are spread
over the world, so timestamps should be referenced to UTC.

	Best Regards,
		José María

José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)