[MOBY-dev] error handling in MoSeS

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Jan 14 03:47:01 UTC 2006

> Eddie is re-writing a large portion of my code to give it the same
> architecture and API as the Java modules

   Yes, I know - he is frequently in touch with me. And I am supposed to
contribute to this Perl code in the beginning of February, as well!

> the core developers as authors...  Martin, do you want to include tools
> like Dashboard in this publication, or are you planning to write an
> independent publication (or both?).

   It would nice to include Moses/Dashboard there. Tell me (in due
time) what I can do for it. I am planning to introduce Moses/Dashboard
(and perhaps other tools used in GCP) in BOSC 2006 (if it happens) - but
it hopefully will not prevent to participate in your "big manuscript" -
will it not?

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)