[MOBY-dev] [MOBY-l] Tags for secondary articles

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Thu Jan 12 10:31:40 UTC 2006

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the - as ususal - quick feedback!
Support for secondary articles would be welcome :).

For the implementation I think secondaries could be treated similar
to primary inputs. To me secondaries are simply optional inputs
without has or hasa relationships. I'm not sure wether it can also be
implemented that simple though ...

Cheers,

Pi

On  11Jan2006, at 16:18, Edward Kawas wrote:

> Hi Pieter,
>
> Currently, Taverna does not support secondary parameters. I do plan on
> adding support at a later date.
>
> If you have any thoughts about how secondarys should be added to
> Taverna
> (UI), please don't hesitate to let me know so that I can consider
> your input
> during the design.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eddie

>>> default
>>> max
>>> min
>>> enum
>>>
>>> Is there a tag allowing to describe the paramater?
>>> I think it would be helpful when the parameter name (or the value
>>> expected)
>>> is clear for the end user of the service.
>>>
>> -- snip --
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Mathieu
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mathieu Rouard
>>> IPGRI-INIBAP < www.inibap.org >
>>> Parc Scientifique Agropolis II
>>> 34397 Montpellier - Cedex 5 - France
>>> Tel: +33 (0)467 61 13 02
>>> Fax: +33 (0)467 61 03 34

>> Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR) Laboratory of
>> Bioinformatics Transitorium (building 312) room 1034 Dreijenlaan 3
>> 6703 HA Wageningen
>> The Netherlands
>> phone: 0317-483 060
>> fax: 0317-483 584
>> mobile: 06-143 66 783
>> pieter.neerincx at wur.nl

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1038
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen