[MOBY-dev] [MOBY-l] Tags for secondary articles

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Wed Jan 11 15:12:09 UTC 2006

Hi,
Hi all,

I was wondering if Mathieu's question about the secondaries was
already answered? I can not find the answer in my mail archive and am
currently running into the same problem. Furthermore: How do I use
secondaries in Taverna? Is there documented example somewhere? I
couldn't find one. I also looked at the WSDL produced for several
services and do see input and output listed, but not the optional
secondaries... The MOBY-S API documentation on the new site is a bit
limited. I can guess what min, max and default are for, but how do I
use enum? Do I simply list all the allowed values? That could become
a rather lengthy list for some of my secondaries :).

Cheers,

Pi

On 21-Oct-2005, at 8:09 PM, Rouard, Mathieu (INIBAP - Montpellier)
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for some guidelines about the xml tags allowed in
> secondary
> articles.
> Until now, I have found those tags in the documentation
>
> datatype
> default
> max
> min
> enum
>
> Is there a tag allowing to describe the paramater?
> I think it would be helpful when the parameter name (or the value
> expected)
> is clear for the end user of the service.

-- snip --

> Thanks for your help.
>
> Cheers,
> Mathieu
>
> --
> Mathieu Rouard
> IPGRI-INIBAP < www.inibap.org >
> Parc Scientifique Agropolis II
> 34397 Montpellier - Cedex 5 - France
> Tel: +33 (0)467 61 13 02
> Fax: +33 (0)467 61 03 34

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen