[MOBY-dev] Moby objects in Taverna. Where do they come from?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Mon Sep 26 23:27:57 UTC 2005

On  26Sep2005, at 16:56, Edward Kawas wrote:

> Hi Pieter,
>

>> When I append my local central to my mygrid.properties file
>> for Taverna, I have the old behaviour: hence services from
>> my local central, but objects from  the central central.
>>

> Where did you get this version of Taverna? Is it the one
> from their homepage?

No, I've been testing with the version you put up at the URL
mentioned below.

> If so, have you tried downloading the
> one that I put up at
> http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/taverna-workbench-1.2.zip?
> Also, is it possible to post your Mobycentral endpoint so
> that I could see how things work?

Yes, sure. I have now temporarily disabled the SSL requirement, so
everything should work nicely over our firewall using port 80 :). as
long as I'm testing I don't need the HTTPS, but some of the people
that are using my services on a production server do.

My test MOBY Central endpoint is at: http://137.224.52.237/phenolink/
biomoby/central/cgi-bin/MOBY-Central.pl
My test RESOURCES script is at: http://137.224.52.237/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/

Hope this helps,

Pieter

> Thanks,
>
> Eddie

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1038
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen